incl. btw, plus verzending
Iconic, big, and bold. You’ll never have to worry about competing for sonic space with this classic, flat-picking bluegrass instrument. Perfect for ensemble settings where cutting through the mix can be an issue.
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire:20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length:25.4
- Body Dimensions:16" X 4-23/32"
- Bracings:Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top:Solid AAA Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle:Ebony with Snowflake Inlay/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Binding:Top, Back, Fingerboard, and Headstock
- Binding Material:Ivoroid/ Abalone
- Logo:Abalone Headstock
- Inlay:Abalone Snowflakes
- Side Dot Color:Black
- Bridge Pins:Bone with Abalone Inlay
- Body Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Neck Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Pickguard:Tortoise Shell DT Guard
- Tuners:Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
- Strings:D'Addario .012 -.053 EXP16
- Action Height:12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case:Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench:4mm
- Color Options:Traditional, Sunburst